Thursday 1 September 2016

Tyler's Winning Idea

At tonight's 'The Big Picture' Coldstream Commuity Conference with Tyler and Oscar from Woori Yallock.

Tyler's Winning Idea:

“My name is Tyler and I am 10 years old and I love to ride skateboards. I would like to talk to you about building a skatepark in Woori Yallock on Symes Rd at the park. I think we need a skate park in Woori Yallock because Mt Evelyn and Yarra Junction are too far away and get very crowded with older kids and we don’t get a turn. Please , could you discuss this proposal at the next council meeting as there are many kids in Woori Yallock that would think this is awesome . There is a enough room to build one at the park and it is not on a main road. It is a great spot and would make living in Woori Yallock even better. It would be a cool spot to meet your friends and have a skate after school and on weekends.” 

You can comment or vote on Tyler's Winning Idea at: https://oursay.org/yarraranges/bigpicture/my-name-is-tyler-and-i-am-10-years-old-and-i-love-to-ride-skateboards

No comments:

Post a Comment